Stay up-to-date on the latest news!
Send an email of interest to email@example.com
and we will add you to our email list.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Library remains
closed to the public until further notice.
is available for Alpha Public Library
cardholders by appointment.
Requests may be placed in three ways:
1. Request your item(s) Online
2. Call us at 908-454-1445
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions & Answers
services are provided by the library right now?
- Place your holds using our Online Catalog for Contact-Free pick -up. You may also call us to place your holds as well.
Books, DVDs, Audio Books, and tax forms are available.
- Looking for things to do? Find us on FaceBook for free activities for all ages, almost every day, during this pandemic!!
- This summer, you can register for Summer Reading online at http://alphapubliclibrary.readsquared.com/ to track your summer reading. There is also a READsquared app you can use to earn badges, complete
challenges, and log your reading. There are programs for preschoolers,
kids, teens, and adults.
- We also have other great online resources for both kids, teens, and adults to keep you informed and entertained.
- The book drop,
located on East Blvd., is open and all items should be returned there.
All returned items will be quarantined for a period of 72 hours. Please
do not put any donations in our book drop.
- Our WiFi reaches outside and does not require a password. Patrons can safely sit in their vehicles and utilize internet access with their devices.
Do you need volunteers to help? During this time, for everyone's safety, only employees are allowed in the building.
When will the public be invited back into the building?
The Alpha Library will not be opening to the public on July 2nd. We are working towards fulfilling the safety requirements established by the state. The library will announce the start of in-person visits to the library as soon as possible. Please check back for any news or updates.
Can we get a library card while the library is closed to walk-ins? If you need your library card number or you would like a new card and do not have a membership yet, please email email@example.com and a staff member will email you back promptly.
How is business getting done? While the library is closed, board meetings are still scheduled for the third Monday of the month at 7pm, but will be held virtually. Check back each month on how to join.
Dial in Instructions for Public participation:
To join the WH Walters Library Board Meeting
July 20, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
Follow the recorded instructions
Meeting ID: 853 4399 8344
don't know what the future brings, but we are doing our very best to provide as
many services as possible in a safe, yet convenient way. Thank you for your
patience! STAY SAFE AND BE WELL!
Connecting, enriching, and supporting the community since 1937
W.H. Walters Free Public Library
1001 East Blvd.
Alpha, N.J. 08865